Thursday, October 4, 2007

RSS Feeds and me

I set up some feeds in my Google reader account. At first I signed up for some News, Food stuff, Celebrities, Books . . . all sort of things. Then when I went back to look at it all I was overwhelmed and went crazy again "unsubscribing." I guess it was messier than I thought it should be. I am very particular about my e-mail accounts, I keep the inbox empty and the emails I keep go into folders (nicely labeled of course). Now that I'm down to a few rss feeds I'll let you all know how I feel about it after a few days.

1 comment:

rich said...

i'm the same way about my email accounts. i try to keep my inbox nice and tidy and move older emails over to folders. i do the same in google reader, keeping things orderly in nice categories. it's the delicious (a later 'thing') account that gets crazy for me with all the tags!